The Nagakawa Group, formerly known as the Nagakawa Vietnam Joint Venture Company, was founded in 2002 in the province of Vinh Phuc with an investment of approximately 100 billion. The Nagakawa factory is located in Vinh Phuc at Area 9, Phuc Thang Ward, Phuc Yen, Vinh Phuc.
To provide considerate after-sales service, the number of Nagakawa warranty centers has increased to more than eighty, and they are located in nearly every province. The Nagakawa Group is committed to satisfying its customers.
With its line of ceiling-mounted air conditioners, Nagakawa provides customers with products that feature a straightforward design, advanced technologies, and exceptional durability. In particular, the price is highly reasonable for a broad range of customer segments.
The exceptional benefits of Nagakawa ceiling air conditioners are as follows:
- The 360° automatic air-swing mode helps evenly distribute the office's temperature.
- Up to 750 mm of condensate drain pump under pressure.
- Modes of operation include cooling, heating, dehumidification, and ventilation.
- Fresh Air feature: A fresh air intake leads fresh air into the room through a separate pipe.
- Using the highest quality components to make the machine super durable and energy-efficient.
- Self-diagnostic capability.
- Multi-function compact remote control.