Mitsubishi Electric is a well-known Japanese air conditioner brand founded in 1921.
Mitsubishi Electric Co., Ltd. set up its main office in Ho Chi Minh City and two branches in Da Nang and Hanoi in 2011.
Customers are getting increasingly interested in ceiling-mounted air conditioners from Mitsubishi Electric because the prices are reasonable. As a result, the products are becoming more and more suitable for use in Vietnam.
Here are some of the best things about Mitsubishi Electric ceiling-mounted air conditioners:
- High air conditioning efficiency is made possible by a wide airflow in rooms with ceilings up to 4.5m high.
- The "I-see" sensor controls overcooling automatically by figuring out the best temperature.
- Machine face mesh with a filter that lowers itself fully automatically.
- An essential thing in the air conditioning business is that it works quietly.
- The drain pipe lifter has a high-efficiency water pump, and the drainpipe can be raised 850mm from the ceiling.
- With PAM technology, 98% of the voltage is used charitably.
- DC motor of a new type for better cooling.