Currently, with increasing population density, apartments are chosen by many people because they fully meet the needs of modern and high-class facilities. As a result, many well-known brands such as Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy, LG, Fujitsu, etc., have launched Multi air conditioning systems. This is an improvement over conventional air conditioners, combining central air conditioners with wall-mounted air conditioners.
Only one outdoor unit can be connected to many indoor units with this system. This is considered the perfect solution for tiny houses or those with limited outdoor space, such as apartments.
Some outstanding advantages of the Multi air conditioner:
- 1 outdoor unit can connect up to 6 indoor units.
- Independent operation can easily adjust the temperature without affecting other air conditioners in the house.
- Save installation space and material costs.
- Outstanding energy-saving while reducing vibration and operating noise.
- Reducing waste heat and waste heat accumulation causes the system to circulate.
- Connect different indoor units such as wall-mounted, ceiling-mounted, and duct connect.